Friday 19 February 2021

Laters

There really is nothing that I can think of that I want to look back on at the moment so not really any point in the blog so this will probably be my last entry for a while unless something memorable happens.

 Weather is miserable, the daily farm routine is fine and we still need to look after our few remaining alpacas and the hens, and the fields and hedges still need regular attention but with the Covid 19 restrictions very little else is happening in our lives.

I am going to try and get to grips with Ebay as we have plenty of items we will need to move on as and when we leave the farm so we might as well start gradually.   

I still have a few hand knitted items for sale at www.alpaca-stuff.co.uk
















What do you want to do ?
New mail

No comments: