Thursday 24 October 2019

Market Day

Usually Mike and I go into Axminster together on market day but since he broke his leg I have been going on my own.

Today it was very misty to start with but luckily it cleared and there was no rain.

The Fruit and vegetable stall is very good and I usually buy enough to last for the week and top up the rest of the food shopping at the Co-op followed by a visit to the farm shop to pick  up chicken feed and other farm essentials.

By the time I got home the sun was shining and I was able to clean  the chicken run and the alpaca shelter in the dry and then take the dogs on a well deserved walk around the whole perimeter of our fields to check on the male alpacas and for Ted to have his daily splash in the pond and stream in the bottom field.

www.alpaca-stuff.co.uk
Ted, Dolly and Jake being unusually still for just a few moments.   Click on the picture to see our Alpacastuff Website.

No comments: