Wednesday 27 January 2021

New Things to do

I really look forward to Jon, my once a week helper, coming as he enables me to get all sorts of jobs done which I would struggle with on my own.  Mike has his work cut out keeping the farm vehicles up to scratch and he is in the process of restoring our  VW van as well as various tasks around the farm and odd jobs indoors.  In the spring and summer he also tops the fields which helps to improve the grass.   We no longer have enough animals to graze it.

Yesterday Jon helped me to bring my old dolls house (making it at least 70 years old) down from the attic where it has been languishing since I brought it back from my cousins' home ages ago.   All their family are in full time work so do not have time to take on the project.   

I am hoping that having it downstairs will inspire me to take up my paint brush and bring it back to life.

Mike has promised to carry out the repairs (such as broken stair banisters and windows) and I will try and make a half way decent job of painting it.  I am hoping that by writing it down here, I will continue to feel motivated to finish the task - and maybe even enjoy it.




 



What do you want to do ?
New mail
What do you want to do ?
New mail

No comments: